Toll Free: 1-888-896-5866
Immediately call to report a lost or stolen Visa debit, Limestone ATM, or credit card:
For VISA credit cards please call 1-800-991-4961.
For ATM/Debit cards please call 906-341-5866 or after hours 1-800-754-4128.
Become a Member
To become a member of the Limestone Federal Credit Union, you must meet one of the eligibility requirements listed below and deposit $5.00 in a share account at the Credit Union. There is a .25 nonrefundable membership fee.
Field of Membership is Limited to the Following:
The Field of Membership shall be limited to those having the following common bonds:
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the counties of Alger, Delta, Luce, Mackinac, or Schoolcraft, Michigan, a rural district;
And also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, volunteers in the community, members of the immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.
Employees of the Following Groups Who Work in Manistique, Michigan:
- Manistique Rentals
- People's Store
- Portraits Plus
- Family Pride Laundry
- Curran's Chevrolet-Pontiac-Oldsmobile-Buick, Inc.
- Manistique Dimension & Dry Kiln Company
- Southeastern Transportation
- Cedar Street Cinema
- Kewadin Casino
- City of Manistique
- Foxy's Den
- Camp Manistique
- Members and employees of the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Manistique, Michigan
- Members and employees of St. Francis deSales Parish, Manistique, Michigan
- Active resident members of the First Baptist Church, in Manistique, Michigan
- Employees, appointed and elected officials of Schoolcraft County located in Manistique, Michigan
- Employees of the credit union
- Employees of Community Action Agency who work in Germfask or Manistique, Michigan
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of the immediate family or household of credit union members. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild (includes all adoptive and "step" relationships). Households are defined to include persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit.