- NADA Blue Book Prices
- Bill Pay Demo
- Text Banking
- Internet Teller
- Mobile Banking
- Payroll Deduction
- VISA Travel Cards
- Loan Protection
- Financial Counseling
- Checking Accounts with Overdraft Protection
- ATM/Debit Cards
- Night Deposit
- Fax Machine
- Visa Credit Card
- Visa Prepaid Gift Cards*
- Wire Transfers
- Notary Service
- NCUA Insured Shares
(up to $250,000.00)
- Limestone Legends (55 and Older Club)
- Receive two years of statements via Internet Teller.
- Fast and easy.
Here's how it works:
- Log in to Internet Teller, click on the flashing eStatement link, access up to two years of printable statements.
- You'll get your statement faster too, because you won't have to wait for the regular mail.
- If you can go online to a secure site you can access the information anywhere. This a convenience if you are on vacation or traveling for business. You will still be able to review your account statement.
- Signing up is easy, stop in and ask a teller.
Find a CO-OP Network, surcharge-free ATM when you’re away from your computer!
Before you take your next road trip, be sure that you know exactly where to get your cash for free. Text your location – address, intersection or zip code – to 692667 (MYCOOP) from any mobile phone or download the database of more than 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs directly to your Garmin, Tom Tom, or other GPS device here.* You’ll never be lost looking for a surcharge-free ATM again.
VISA Gift Cards*
Do you ever have problems trying to buy a present for someone and your just not sure what to get them, well we have the solution for you!!! They can be used anywhere VISA is accepted.
Call today for more information!! (906) 341-5866
Note: *Stored value cards are not insured by the NCUA.
-Click on Tools --> Click Internet Options -->Click on Privacy -->Click on Sites
-Type the following in the "Address of Website": https://awebteller.com/limestone/
-Click Allow --> Click OK --> Click Apply
-Reset your browser
If you are unable to access the top menu bar, and have just upgraded to Windows 8, the following directions will assist you in correcting the matter:
1) Log into home banking (using Windows8).
2) Press the ALT key (displays IE menu near top of screen).
3) From IE menu, select Tools -->Compatibility View Settings.
4) awebteller.com should be displayed in the "Add This Website" text box.
5) Click Add (awebteller.com should pop into Web Site list).
6) Click Close.